Reference library

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Reference library

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Hi not sure if it was mentioned already but the filters seem a bit messed up on the reference library, you have to select portrait to get options for anatomy etc and there is only one model to filter? Not sure if this is an iPad issue but as the reference library is very good it would make sense to have it organised.

second suggestion would be study sheets to view / download for heads / hands anatomy etc

third – view some of the artist critiques of student work, as most can’t afford the tutorship of the higher levels but can get a lot out of seeing common errors and tips to improve even if this was a quarterly feature of random uploads to challenges it would be a great interactive element, could be live streamed.

fourth – let’s get Patrick J Jones on here with some fantasy art 👍

p.s I am new here and think the site is a great resource  my only real wish is more time to take in all the information.

Michael McCarthy
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Bumping the issues with the Image Library. This is a new issue on all platforms it seems.  I use it daily for gesture warmups and not being able to filter everything but the figure poses is challenging.

Thanks!

Patrick McCallum
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

The reference library really is a problem…the search features don’t really work, you have to scroll like crazy through endlessly unrelated subjects, and it is hit or miss whether you will be allowed to download even though it’s the next day. Such a shame for a resource of such great images.

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello Artists,

I am speaking with tech support about the issue, and I will update on this forum section once I have a response and solution.

I sincerely apologize for the error, and I understand the frustration.

Thank you.

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks Natalie – looks like it’s been fixed today, could I add to the request? we have a button for no nudity it would be good to have a button for nudity, when looking for figures to study anatomy or just do figure drawing it would make sense to add it in – Thanks 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.