Possibility of an app for iOS and Android

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Possibility of an app for iOS and Android

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    PatrickSchmidt
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I second this also! Apple TV would be a dream, iOS/Android very cool!

Bruggemann
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I find the app idea amazing! I’m going to travel on Saturday and it would be very helpful.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We are working on an app now. Please continue to share feature requests so we can tailor this to what our community wants!

Ernest
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Ideas by the user ManuelFernandez are very good.

My ideas are to allow us to view videos tutorials thru the app and have access to the forum. That’s all I could think of for now.

Steven Moriarty
    Participant
    No points.

Any progress on that app?

Leonardo CarpioLeonardo Carpio
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Creo que una aplicación sería genial, haría el estudio del dibujo más portable y accesible, y todo el proceso sería más social, quiero decir que con una aplicación cada estudiante podría tener su propio perfil (cómo Facebook o Instagram etc)

lomblers
    Participant
    No points.

Actually anything that is a bit more iOS/Mac/standard browsers friendly would be nice. Surely many artists have Macs vs windows machines. I specifically jumped on my computer just now (vs iPad where I do most of my work) to view the 3D skull models and got a message it will not work on my browser

L. Welfare
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Would love an app for offline viewing.

Please don’t be IOS exclusive though, don’t forget the Android users out there, there are still a big group of people that use android.

I love to watch some lessons on my lunch breaks so offline would really help with that. Maybe a reminder notification you can set if you want to, or an intergrated calendar, bit like the fitness apps, so you can schedule your classes on set days.

Not sure how much work that would involve 🙂

Thank you and the team for all the hard work you are putting into NMA.

L

Maria Tee
    Participant
    No points.

That’s great news, since I travel for months at a time (as soon as that’s possible again). Would already be really happy with just offline viewing for videos and reference images. I like Leonardo Caprio’s idea of having profile pages for students.

Is there any news on the status of development?

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, Maria.

We are in the process of releasing a brand new website experience, and then we will be focusing on the app.

Thank you for being an NMA member!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.