Paper choice

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art Discussion Drawing Paper choice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arnaud FONTES
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi guys,

Anyone can tell me what kind of paper the instructors like Glenn Vilppu or Steve Huston are using for their sketches?

It’s always written “drawing paper”, i’ve seen one time “strathmore 500 series” but not sure at all.

I noticed too, some Ingres paper but again don’t know the specificcities, If someone know something about it. Thanks

V

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

It differs from video to video. If you have a specific lesson we can try to get details for you.

Arnaud FONTES
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Joshua Thanks u very much for ur answer. Yes, it’s about for example, the video: “Figure Drawing | Part 6: Modeling Tone with Glenn Vilppu”, when instructor is working on “model:Will”.

Or “Drawing the Male Back in Sanguine with Glenn Vilppu” it seems to be the same paper as the toned paper used on the “Modeling Tone” video but again don’t know what it is

And the video “How to Draw the Head with Glenn Vilppu: 13.Demonstration on ochre toned paper: Part 1”

I saw in lesson details canson paper, but don’t know specificcities, it seems ingres but what kind of?

Sorry for the listing… Thanks u very much

V

Arnaud FONTES
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Or sorry, if its too much, the paper on the “Beginning Figure Drawing Part 3: Light & Shadow with Steve Huston” Video, on the demonstration one

Thanks u…

V

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.