Landscape

Discuss on Discord Register Free
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    heathersaker
    Participant
    No points.

my wish is for more landscape instruction. painting in particular…courses here are great but so figure focused. I get it as I’m a classically trained artist…but a more complete landscape module would be soooo nice 🙂 TY

csamoila
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I agree, instruction on landscape painting is lacking.

The few older painting lessons are not in line with the quality I would expect of NMA, especially in comparison to the standard of instruction and filming there is now.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Landscape is very difficult to shoot well for a variety of technical and logistical reasons and so we have been waiting to produce it until the organization is 100% ready.

Having said that—

You will be happy to know that the day after tomorrow we begin shooting our first full course on Landscape painting with the awesome Ben Fenske.

This required a whole new set of equipment and we are excited to see how this goes! If all goes well, we will be producing much more landscape content in the future. Stay tuned for updates on this! 👍🏼👍🏼

grunt.michal
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I would wish more oil painting too. I realy enjoyed lectures with Steve Huston, which is amazing teacher. His Impressionist color theory lectures were very usefull for me. I learned much from them. Ladscape lecture from Bill Perkins was also very good even both teachers did it in the studio. For begginers as I am is so hard to start outside, so they can create other video inside with foto reference about how to solve problems with painting, how to build painting, show different approach and styles. Maybe add some impressionist. Thanks to Steve I discovered Sorolla and bought the book with his paintings of gardens and it is amazing. I really woudl like to see how Steve do this.

Thanks for the easy understandable english, I am not native speaker but I can understand well your lectures

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

More good news. Steve just left last week after shooting an intense oil painting course. We also have a beginning oil painting course by Charles the releasing over the next few weeks.

grunt.michal
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello, is it anything new about the painting course you mentioned in April? I’m looking forward to it.

Amanda Admin
    No badges. No points.

We do not have an exact release date yet, but sometime in 2019 🙂

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We have about forty hours of AWESOME landscape course being edited now. Our production manager just returned from italy where we shit the last part of this course. We also have three other top landscape paintings shooting additional courses with us this year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.