Hi I’m New and Have a Question About References.

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hi I’m New and Have a Question About References.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tanner McFadyen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is partially an introduction, so hi there, my names Tanner. I’m new and I love the video lessons so far and look forward to studying a lot with you guys!

My question is this: I haven’t been able to find where the 30,000 reference images are, and I’m wondering if that has to do with the free trial status. I’m currently on the 7 day free trial, but my plan is the premium version with the access to the library of reference images included. I went to go look for reference images in your photos library, but only found a few hundred. Will that be fixed when the payment kicks in? The video lessons are really legit by the way, I’m learning tons of stuff from them, good job with that!

I suppose it would make sense if the reference images aren’t available until after the payment kicks in, but it did make me worry, so I just want to verify. As far as the video lessons go I couldn’t be any happier with them! Thank you so much.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

https://www.nma.art/images/

If you have a premium account you have access. 👍🏼

Tanner McFadyen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I do have a premium account, but it’s in the free trial stage. I only see a couple hundred images there, will there be more after I’ve paid? Thanks for getting back to me.

Tanner McFadyen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Oh! Never mind, I see what’s going on! There’s a little button saying, “show more,” at the bottom. I missed that, and each image also opens up into a file of images. It looks like there’s less there, but there’s actually a lot. Ok, sorry about that I was just confused. 🙂 There’s only a couple hundred files, but each file has a a lot more images. Ok! Great, I got it! ^_^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.