Hi.. I’m Marjolein..

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hi.. I’m Marjolein..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marjolein P
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey,

I usually don’t do introductions on forums, since I never know how long I’m going to stay, or how active I’ll be. But oh well.
    I’m from the Netherlands, 32 y old. I have been drawing for a pretty long time. From observation and imagination. Although I’ve always been kind of undisciplined. Now currently working towards building digital 3D skills but I’m also interested in just developing my 2D art, becoming more familiar with the figure, gesture drawing etc. I think I developed some bad habits over the years, with regards to drawing from observation. As I always focused more on contours and wanting everything to look perfect. It killed the fun out of drawing for me a lot of times. So yeah I guess I’m looking to learn new ways of drawings, learn anatomy and what not. ☺️
    You can find some of my drawings on my instagram.. https://www.instagram.com/dreamwanderersoul/

I’m thinking of starting off with courses from Glenn Vilppu, after that I’m not sure.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Marjolein P.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Marjolein P.
    Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome, Marjolein. Being part of a community helps keep you accountable and ultimately will lead to better learning results.

This is the place to learn constructive drawing. Glenn is amazing but his approach is not the easiest to learn. In fact it’s probably the most difficult. If you’re up for it you can dive in there otherwise Steve Huston or Mark Westermoe’s courses are great options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.