Hi! I’m Isabella

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hi! I’m Isabella

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Isabella Borges
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi all! I’m Isabella, 26, a graphic designer from Brazil.
    I always liked art and used to draw a lot as a kid… But also to do a thousand other things. So, as I grew up, I had a quite irregular drawing practice.

Even though I had some art classes in college, I started comparing myself to my classmates and became insecure. So, I decided to focus on other areas of design and just stopped drawing for some time.

It was only recently that I decided to get back, be more serious about art and my goals with it. I enjoy doing portraits and wish to work as an illustrator. I like painting mostly with watercolours but lately, I’ve been trying oils as well.

I think that what I need the most is to develop a consistent practice/production and to get involved in a community. So, that 100 Day Art Challenge seems perfect for this. Soon I’ll show up there!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Isabella, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to the community! You’ll find all the training you need here as well as a supportive community. I think your plan for a 100 day challenge is a great idea. Also, I recommend you try to get into a study group here on the forums. 🙏🏼

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.