Hi, I’m Frank from NYC

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hi, I’m Frank from NYC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, nice to meet you all, my name’s Frank, I’m 19 years old and after about 2 months learning from NMA I decided I want to get involved in the community here. I’ve been drawing for about a year on and off and now I’ve began to take it seriously and dedicate time to each day to study and practice. I live in NYC so last year I was fortunate enough to be able to get an internship at the Art Students League and that experience there really made me realize how much I love art and want to pursue it. With the coronavirus pandemic closing all of those institutions I decided that I would try to find some online resource to help me continue my education. As a student, my main drive for wanting to draw and learn art is to become an animator. Two artists/animators that really inspire me are Aaron Blaise and Temmie Chang. I’m looking forward to meeting you all and making friends here who have the same goals.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome Frank. You’re lucky to get off to a great start at a early point in your life!

Good animation drawing is good gesture and construction drawing so focus on that. You’ll be happy to know that this year we begin to produce our animation program! Please share your progress!

FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thans for the recommendation Joshua, and I’m very excited to see what you guys put together for an animation program. 🙂

I’ll be sure to share some of my drawings soon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.