Hello! Melinda from Oregon – coast.

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello! Melinda from Oregon – coast.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Melinda
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

After giving art or laying aside,  due to family care-giving decisions,  I had lost much of my skill set.  I found NMA, through Youtube.com and have been somewhat obsessed with the still life timed nudes.  After one week of every day practicing 6 timed sketches  and then one 20-min study (as an experiment), my skills have a long way to go, but have improved notably.  My normal medium is collage, surrealism or acrylic abstract, yet recently I have switched gears and would like to work with the human form – acrylics.

I did study briefly at the Pasadena Art Center, but that feels like a lifetime ago.

Nice to meet you all and thank you for the lovely site during these very strange times.  This site opened up classes that I could otherwise not attend, even prior to Covid-19

Melinda

TimTim
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Melinda from Oregon Tim from UK here

You do lots of different  art, be good to see your work sometime sorry you had to wait so long for a reply  .you will have more luck getting your work critiqued especially if you critique  others , as I am sure you know good honest critique can be very useful .

Best wishes

Tim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.