Hello, Is this thing on ?

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello, Is this thing on ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DanielTaylor
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello Everybody,

Long time lurker, first time poster…Literally; I think this is the first post on these shiny new forums. New site is looking great, especially like the new learning paths ! Looking forward for whats to come from NMA

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Thanks for joining us, Daniel. We are still working on squashing some launch bugs but we are hoping users make use of these new forums. 😊

AlexRodriguez
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Good Morning!

I’m in the same boat as Daniel. Been on the site for a long time but never posted anything. The new site looks amazing  I was in the middle of one of Glenn Vilppu’s videos when it stopped playing and I refreshed the screen and was…Ohhhh….new shiny website.

Mr Jacobo, are there any more new plans for the site after the revamp?

Thanks again for such an amazing resource. My drawings have improved so much since signing up. Maybe I’ll post some progress pictures soon.

Alex

Helen Harrison
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Wow! The new site is fantastic…love the transcripts and the search functions…and FORUMS! I love that we can interact with NMA and hopefully at least some of the instructors (?) and also interact with other subscribers. Thanks for the excellent job.

H

WanderlustWanderlust
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi @hhelenhh@gmail.com & @danieltaylor 🙂 . I’m excited about the site too. I’m really excited about the new forums as well – I hope that everyone will make use of the critique group here on the forums!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.