Hello, i’m Matheus from Brazil!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello, i’m Matheus from Brazil!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matheus Coutinho
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey!

I’m Matheus, a brazilian guy. I’ve been on NMA for some weeks now and finally decided to venture the forum.

I’ve been drawing for around 2 months, a complete beginner. NMA’s beginners course (I’m learning from Illya’s right now, great teacher) seems like a good, structured and planned way to start walking this path.

I hope to be around here for a while, and i’m grateful for everyone behind the amazing project that is new masters academy. It feels good to have a well cared for, welcoming place to learn and return to, day after day of practice.

Happy to see there are other students from my country, and from all over the world, on here. May we all continue finding joy in our constant practice.

Thanks!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome, Matheus. There are many Brazilians here on the website so you are in good company!

I recommend you start a sketchbook or 100 day challenge which will help you with accountability and to meet other students. Also there are study groups that seem to be active and productive as well here on the forums.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.