Hello, everyone. I’m Inkhaurt and I’m determined 👋

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello, everyone. I’m Inkhaurt and I’m determined 👋

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    InkhaurtInkhaurt
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey, everyone! I’m Ronin Inkhaurt (Pseudonym) and I’m 30 years old. Excited to begin my journey on the NMA, a resource that I wish I paid attention to a long time ago, and wish I paid money towards instead of the other usual suspects. I stopped drawing/sketching around 2018 and haven’t sketched or drawn since except for the rare times when I did a few technical drawings of a design with a ruler and a pair of triangles. I can recognize right now that I’m decent at copying and doing quick studies/sketches, but very weak at doing complete cohesive works efficiently. Here are some of what I drew back then:

Eye study from some of Yoji Shinkawa’s artworks for Metal Gear Solid. Drawn in Procreate on the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil.

Eye Study from some of Yoji Shinkawas’s artworks for Castlevania. Drawn in Procreate on the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil.

Digital portrait painting from a photo reference. Done on a Samsung Galaxy Note phone with the S Pen.

Various eye studies some from imagination and others from references with Faber Castell 9000 pencil on paper.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.