Greetings from the UK!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Greetings from the UK!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    klashnikvklashnikv
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi folks!

I’m Al, pen name klashnikv. I’m very much looking forward to connect with other budding artists! I currently live in Canterbury, and I just finished my MA in illustration. I am hoping to go into a PhD in September (fingers crossed for my MA grades, which will come next week), but I have been wanting to subscribe to the NMA for a couple of months now. I finally did it last night! I’m hoping to learn how to paint realistic scenarios better so I can hopefully, start transitioning towards more illustration commissions soon, as I feel my lack of ability hampers my confidence. This is also a wonderful excuse to just sit down and paint more.

I love zombies, pizza, cats, horror movies and intersectional feminism (the PhD will be in philosophy with a heavy focus on issues around censorship and art), I enjoy sewing in my spare time and oil painting (whether digital or analogic) is my weapon of choice.

Hope y’all are having a wonderful day!

beedeeuniko
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey Al, nice to meet you! I’m Ben from Cologne/Germany and I’m brand new here 🙂

Loved your sketchbook on your website, btw. find me here: https://www.instagram.com/beedeeuniko/

Cheers,

Ben

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.