Frequently Asked Questions

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Frequently Asked Questions

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the deadlines? There is no universal start or end time. Once you have determined what your challenge is and you have gathered all your materials, create your topic in this forum and get started!

Can I do more than one challenge at a time? We strongly recommend against it. You will have enough on your plate with one challenge. If you do multiple challenges, the likelihood that you do not complete either of them increases.

Can I change my challenge? Yes! If you get 50 days into your challenge and realize you have made your challenge too limited, or not specific enough, you can pivot. What you don’t want to do is give up altogether.

Do I have to post every day? Part of what makes the #100DayArtChallenge so effective is community accountability. And part of that is posting your progress every day. That being said, life does have a way of getting in the way. If you absolutely can’t post your progress, or you can’t do your challenge for the day, make it up the next day, or just simply carry on doing the best you can. What you don’t want to do is have two days of the week when you do all your work, then post them throughout the rest of the week. The goal here is consistency!

What happens at the end of the 100 days? At the end of the 100 days, it is your duty to celebrate your accomplishments in a big way. Throw yourself a party, create a slideshow of all your work, shout from the rooftops! Take pictures of any special celebrations you do and post them on your topic. We want to share this victory with you! And after that? Well, what’s your next #100DayArtChallenge?

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

I’m having trouble posting my work and at least one other person is too. I may be doing it incorrectly.  I simply “replied” to my initial post and added images. At first my text appeared but no attached images, but a few hours later the text was gone too. Is this the correct way to do it?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by PaulDidier.
    PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Just tried reposting them again simply by typing in the box at the bottom of the page and attaching the images. Again, nothing seems to be showing up.

New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Paul,

We are aware of this issue. I see your replies in the back end here. They are being flagged by our spam protection. We’ve made some adjustments that should help.

MyriamMyriam
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

When do you get the 100  badge? 😊

Shannon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, is there a way to edit my original post for the challenge, or any other posts in that thread? I hit enter too soon and I didn’t get to write everything I wanted to.
    Also, is it possible to change the orientation of an image? One of mine posted on its side, which is strange because it’s a portrait image.

Thank you 🙏🏻

Shannon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello keymaster.

The problem has actually not been fixed. In fact, a lot of forum members are having some serious issues posting and no one is getting any answers.

These problems are actually making me want to delete my account and do this challenge on my own.

It’s becoming more trouble than it’s worth.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Shannon.
    Jeanette AssiesJeanette Assies
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, how do I change the status of my 100-day-challenge topic to COMPLETED? Because I completed it….

Nourah FahadNourah Fahad
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

is there any available 100 days challenge starting from September 2020 please add me.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Nourah, this challenge can be begun at any time. Just create your topic to get started!

GR
    Participant
    No points.

If I ‘accidentally’ started this challenge a week ago can I start with posting a handful of pictures or should I just post today’s?

sangeeenshah771
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Portrait

Annora SchweickertAnnora Schweickert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Is there any way you can edit the name of your forum??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.