features request

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List features request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arnauld Michelizza
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

The courses and the lessons are outstanding but resuming a course does not work well : even if a lesson is entirely seen, resuming the course quite often send me to the 1st lesson.

My suggestions are :

– a tick box beside each video to mark it as already seen

– when following a course (several lessons), a link to the index/overview of the whole course

Best regards,

bart
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I have the same problem. When I continu a course I’m doing, the site keeps pointing me to earlier lessons I already finished.

Because of the enormous amount of content and the lessons vs courses it sometimes gets a little unclear what is what. It would be great if the content on the site would be more clear and better distinguishable.

Thanks in advance for getting back to us

Oliver Wildman
    Participant
    No points.

I would also like to request this. For some reason the software cannot accurately judge where I am in a particular course, sometimes it puts me back a few lessons to where I actually was.

As well as the present format where you watch the videos then click on to the next section why not have one page with a list of each individual lesson you can click on for that particular course? For me to revise Gesture (Lesson 1) on Glenn’s Figure Drawing course I then have to click through about 17 pages to get back to where I was up to. I suppose I could add where I’m up to at the end of each session with the “Bookmark” function but that seems a bit fiddly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.