feature request, drawing lesson builder

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List feature request, drawing lesson builder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CscottBaker
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’m enjoying my subscription so far, most of the lessons and learning paths are quite helpful and informative.
    I’m wondering if you all have thought of adding a drawing lesson generator to your library of images….the daily drawing pre-canned vids are fine, but I think adding a randomizer with search terms would add a powerful feature to your image library thereby allowing nearly unlimited random variation of models, poses, etc
    If this feature were to also include options for n# of images for x# minutes, extended by z# minutes, with an iteration term i#: you could, for example, set a randomized return of 30 images(n#) displayed for x# minutes (filtered by search terms). After i# images, x#minutes = x#+z#
    allowing the students to build a study period which progresses from quick loose sketches to longer studies.
    This would be an amazing feature which I think could really benefit the students and would be a unique selling point for recruitment…also given that you already have the images cataloged on your servers, this could be implemented with less than a hundred lines of code I should think, assuming you have an object-oriented database.
    just something to think about.
    Scott

dnavarrob
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is a great idea, I also miss this kind of customization. Sometimes, at the end of the day, my brain is not up to 1 minute drawings. I’m currently using a stopwatch and randomly selecting images from the library.

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Thank you for the awesome suggestion! I’m going to discuss the idea with the NMA team.

Thank you for being a New Masters Academy member!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.