Easy Access to World class teachers

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Testimonials Easy Access to World class teachers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Marian Rowling
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’ve been a fan and taken out subscriptions to NMA for several years now as for me being in the UK it offers the best access to world class teachers at such an affordable price.  I am a sculptor and last year I was thrilled to be able to watch Robert Bodem’s course, I could never have afforded to study with him in person.  The great advantage over attending workshops in person, apart from cost savings, is that I can pause and keep rewatching again and again which is great, as I find I get more understanding as I develop my own skills.

I also love that I can watch it on the move and whether I am at home on in the studio.  I have made use of the 3D models not only for drawing, anatomy overlays but also to practice quick sketch sculpting which can be a great way to generate new ideas without the expense of a model.  I also like that mouldmaking and casting is covered.

If this wasn’t enough I also gorge myself on all the drawing and painting content and find having a subscription is a great way to learn and experience new approaches and topics.  For me NMA offers the best online content from top class art teachers around the world and the content and way it is filmed and produced just keeps getting better. It is definitely a tool I like to have in my tool box.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.