Drawing in Space Part 3: Modeling

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Drawing in Space Part 3: Modeling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Modeling

In this lesson, learn how to flesh out your figure by rounding out your contours. Create planes, convexities and other surfaces informed by nature. Learn the finishing technique to give your sculpture a professional look.

About this Course

Depicting the realistic human figure in clay is one of the most complex challenges facing sculptors today, and one of the most respected.

Robert Bodem makes it as simple as possible with a powerful method he developed over 20 years called Drawing in Space, recorded for the first time for this online course.

In this course, you will learn a systematic and easy to follow approach to realistically depict the human figure in clay, while expressing your artistic intentions.

An impressive number of Robert’s former students who learned this method are now world-renowned artists – and now it’s your turn.

bart
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Om my god, I can’t wait! Robert Bodem is the best

Olesya DovhorukOlesya Dovhoruk
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I am so excited I had an opportunity to watch this course!
    Thank you, Robert, for making a decision to demonstrate the process and to present your philosophy and system to a vast audience! This is something incredible!
    I highly recommend this course for everyone because it has a very strong and clear theoretical base accompanied by examples, ie. you can watch and hear not only how to apply clay, but how to apply knowledges, how to execute observational work, you can learn how to set your mind so you can see beyond the form and recreate it.
    Robert Bodem represents here a sophisticated and rich sculpting system, which helps you to sculpt whatever you want and never get bored or frustrated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.