Curtis’s 100 day anatomy & figure drawing

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Curtis’s 100 day anatomy & figure drawing

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 33 so tired got another 5 mins when the puppy finally goes to sleep – refusing to quit this challenge ha ha

Day33

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 34 quick sketches with fountain pen feels a bit weird but I like using the pen – just need to improve my drawing and actually get some free time

Day 34

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 35 playing with the fountain pen and making a mess 😂

Day35

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 36 bit of a touch up on this one preparing for starting my master Monday drawing tomorrow- finally going to get a bit of free time

Day 36

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 37 master Monday attempt didn’t go too well again, never really cross hatched before.

Day37

JanJan
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Curtis! I just saw your drawing on Discord when I posted mine. I think your drawing looks great! I especially like the way you handled the cloth, and the foot feels very three-dimensional. I haven’t done much cross hatching either, and I found it extremely challenging to follow his careful marks since I’m more of a scribbler. I’m impressed that you completed it, too. I’m still working on mine since I didn’t get very far in three hours. Anyway, you’re being too hard on yourself! I think you’re making a lot of progress in your 100 Day Challenge!

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks Jan I liked yours as well I think you did a much better job of hatching 👍 I’m a scribbler as well 😂 thanks for the motivation I think I’m hard on myself because my time to draw is so limited at the minute I don’t feel I am putting in the effort that I want, literally stealing 10 mins here and there : )

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 38 trying pen and wash – not a great drawing and definitely the wrong paper got holes almost but I think I will enjoy the combo, going to keep watching glen, love his work

Day38

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 39 puppy gone to sleep at midnight again, how did I get the night shift 😂 had 15 mins quick pen sketch

Day39

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 40 two lay ins done for the master Monday doing it early before the puppy keeps me up all night again 😂 Day40

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 41 didn’t go well at all lol not submitting this

Day41

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 42 started master Monday drawing

Day42

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 43

Day43

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

Day 44 shouldn’t have bothered

Day44

Curtis HayesCurtis Hayes
    Participant
    No points.

It’s over! Missed a couple of days due to puppy needing attention till midnight ending up posting whatever I can draw before I fall asleep, It was ambitious 100 days with work, family and now a puppy lol good luck to others

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.