Course Bookmark/Favourite

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Course Bookmark/Favourite

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh Cottle
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’m not sure if this has already been suggested, or if it’s already possible, but I think we are missing the ability to favourite/bookmark courses?

There is a really great amount of quality content to get through, an almost overwhelming amount, and I would like to be able to create a collection of the ones I would like to complete as a priority.

If this is already possible please let me know how!

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Josh,

Yes! We have a “Playlist” option! My suggestion is to title it “favorites/bookmarks” and then add each lesson you’re interested in to the playlist.

In the screenshot below, you will see where you can add the videos into your customized playlist.

1. View the desired video you wish to save for later.
    2. Select “Add to Playlist,” in the top right corner.
    3. Select the “+ New Playlist.”
    4. An option will pop up to title your playlist. Here is where you will want to title it, “Favorites/Bookmarks.”
    5. Select “Save.”
    6. Voila! You now have a saved playlist for all the video lessons you wish to view later. The playlist will also “hold your spot,” and pause/pick up right where you last left off on any lesson.
    7. To find your playlist at a later date, hover the cursor over your display name in the top right of the website. The drop down menu will appear, and a tab labeled “playlists” will be included in that area. You will find your playlist there! 🙂

Please let me know if you need any other help with creating your playlist. I can walk you through getting it set up over the phone as well! 🙂

Josh Cottle
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you, Natalie! I thought it was likely that there was already some way of saving favourites. I will try this later 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.