Construction of the Figure: Arms, Legs, Hands, & Feet

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Construction of the Figure: Arms, Legs, Hands, & Feet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this lesson, instructor Sheldon Borenstein will teach you how to construct the limbs. You will learn the core principles of drawing the limbs, hands, and feet. Sheldon will demonstrate how you can use simple shapes to build some of the most complicated forms on the figure. You will learn how to layer marks, which gives you a blueprint to use throughout your artistic career. Sheldon will also show you how the Old Masters used these techniques in their artwork for centuries.

This lesson belongs to the course Introduction to the Figure. In this 4-week course, Sheldon Borenstein will teach you all the fundamentals of figure drawing. With his 30 years of experience in the entertainment industry and teaching, Sheldon will show you how to draw the figure with rhythm and structure. This course will teach you two important aspects of figure drawing: gesture and construction. Through these two principles, you will be able to tell a story with the figure and give it believable forms.

Throughout this course, you’ll have access to the NMA community for feedback and critiques to improve your work as you progress.

Allison White
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Sheldon throughout this amazing series of lessons repeatedly says “we will cover that when we get to anatomy”

Where oh where can I find Sheldon’s anatomy course!

I am absolutely positive I am not the only student of Sheldon looking for his anatomy course.

Can anyone direct me to this course or tell me when he will ultimately create one?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.