Challenges Section

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Challenges Section

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NathanNathan
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I just jumped into the challenges section of the forum. Looks like it is empty. It would be cool to see some challenges come about. It would be good for some inspiration when we want to mix something up a bit.

I was thinking NMA does Inktober (plenty of time to plan).

Maybe weekly or monthly challenges (different topics, materials, subject matter etc).

If anyone else has some ideas, post them below 🙂

MargrietAssinkMargrietAssink
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Inktober would be a nice idea! Or maybe a challenge based on a new video (putting the practice into action) to keep it challenging.

Donna.wells13
    Participant
    No points.

Is the challenge something that NMA would have to put up or can members create a challenge? Either way it would be fun. : )

Carol
    Participant
    No points.

Someone could post a photo of something and others could do something in any  Art Medium  of your choosing.  We have Art challenges on a site called paint my Photo.  Then the best one would get first prize and honorable mentioned. I think Sculpting would have to get their own challnge since it would not be the same form them as for people who do drawing or painting. I don’t know if anyone is willing to do this every month or so someone could post a photo maybe someone could be in charge of this like we do on Paint My Photo.   Just a suggestion.

nemozinenemozine
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Its a really good idea to utilize Challenges section. Community learning/ competing is a great motivator, as its tough to always be working in complete isolation. I’ve been taking a course at CGMA and the classmates interact regularly on Discord. Its been a great experience so far. We could take the initiative and start a Discord group?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.