Beta site

Discuss on Discord Register Free
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Dorgan
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

How can I revert to the old site , I find the beta site very difficult to to navigate and I can’t download reference images in the courses.

Ruben BarahonaRuben Barahona
    Participant
    No points.

I think the option for downloading the pictures should be still be available in the new version, that’s the only reason I want to have access to the library. Please make it available.

Barbara Jeisecke
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I don‘t like the Beta site. The old sit is much more better and clear.

DemosDemos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Is there a way to revert to the old site? I miss being able to download images, and reading through closed captions of the videos

John Watson
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Every time I try to search it just buffers and I have to go back to the main screen and scroll through everything.

JackJack
    Participant
    No points.

You can revert back to v2.0 via your Account > Beta Program, then untick the opt-in button.

I’d recommend you comment here on why you’re doing so, I’m sure the people at NMA want all the feedback they can on improving the website and eventually v2.0 won’t be an option.

One thing I prefer about v2.0 is navigating course contents. Having a full, long list of all the sections of every chapter, makes it difficult to navigate. There’s literally hundreds of videos in the list. I’d prefer if all the parts of each chapter were collapsed under the heading of each chapter, with only the one I’m working on expanded with all the parts viewable. Whilst I’m at it, rewatching part of a video changes it from ‘watched’ to ‘unwatched’ – which doesn’t seem right.

v3.0 is definitely an improvement, plus it’s still in Beta.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.