Beginner’s Guide to Drawing Live Class

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Beginner’s Guide to Drawing Live Class

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

In this lesson, NMA founder Joshua Jacobo will provide an introduction to the Beginner’s Guide to Drawing course. You will learn how this Live Class is structured and the variety of feedback you will obtain from participating. Then, you will start on the Beginner’s Guide to Drawing week one lesson. Finally, you will collect the materials needed for the rest of this course.

Join NMA founder Joshua Jacobo in this 12-week interactive walkthrough of Beginner’s Guide to Drawing. The first of its kind, this Live Class allows you to work through core course content from the upcoming Learning Tracks as an Interactive Live Class. This course is designed to empower new students with a structured approach to learning how to draw. You will learn the fundamentals of perspective, rendering, and composition. Each week, you will be assigned lessons to watch from the course and assignments to complete. Joshua will critique your assignments live and answer questions to help you get the most out of this course. After completing this course, you will develop a solid foundation in drawing.

Earn a digital Certificate of Completion when you complete this Live Class and submit all assignments for review before the end of term. Certificate details are located in the Assignments tab of this lesson page. Additionally, students who fulfill the certificate requirements will receive a special badge for display in the NMA community forums and Discord server.

To receive important class updates, enter your email here.

John Miner
    Participant
    No points.

thank you, joshua, for offering this course. although i draw a bit, i feel i lack the basics and hope your lessons will provide me a sounder base.
    sincerely,
    john

Marlene Mc New
    Participant
    No points.

2questions…1)  Is it possible to print out photo references for gesture figure drawings?  I tried and the photos seem distorted.

Also, I am unable to access discord.  It says “unable to accept invite.”

Thanks,’

Marlene McNew

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Marlene, If you are a legacy premium user, you can download the image on nma.art I dont think nma.art/v3 allows downloads

here is a new discord link https://discord.gg/SvpdR4V5Y2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.