3D anatomy viewer feature request: display muscle/bone names

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List 3D anatomy viewer feature request: display muscle/bone names

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Busch
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I just finished watching and drawing along to “Rey’s Anatomy” videos and now I would like to check and solidify my understanding by tracing over the 3D model from different viewpoints. However, I am uncertain about some muscles…

…so I would like to request adding a feature to the 3D viewer which would display the names of muscles/bones/landmarks/tendons/ligaments/etc. while hovering over or when clicking on anything in the anatomical models, so that I could check my own analysis for correctness.

If that’s too much work to implement, maybe a painted 3D model with color coded muscle groups would be possible to add more easily?

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

I am working on an Anatomical Atlas for Artists that breaks down every muscle and structure of the body and includes animations. It’s a big project but please know this is in the works! Im the mean time, check out the Russian drawing course anatomy lesson pages. There are awesome labeled muscle models in there (the Goldfinger cadaver casts).

Dennis Busch
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

That’s good to know, thanks, will check it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.